Baby Carrier Mini is a small baby carrier thats easy to use for frequent short babywearing sessions. Its perfect for the first months when, like all newborns, your baby needs lots of closeness around the clock. You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift out your sleeping baby. The soft fabrics gently hug your babys back, legs and hips, and provide good support. Through the fabric, you can check your newborns position and the natural C curve of their back with your hands.
Age and weight
- Most suitable during your babys first months. Tested and safe for 01 years (min. 3.2 kg, max. 11 kg).
- When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they should be at least 5 months old and weigh no more than 11 kg. The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies who weigh between 3.2 and 4.5 kg.
All materials are kind to your babys skin and safe to taste. They are free from harmful substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. Thats important to us! Baby Carrier Mini is available in three different soft materials:
- 3D Jersey: Main material: 80% polyester, 16% cotton, 4% elastane. Harness: 100% cotton
- 3D Mesh: Mesh fabric in 100% polyester
- Cotton: 100% BCI-certified cotton
Tested and safe
Baby Carrier Mini complies with both the European EN 13209-2:2015 and the American ASTM F2236 safety standards.
Perfect first baby carrier for a newborn Baby Carrier Mini is a small and easy-to-use baby carrier that best suits newborn babies, with their great need for closeness. You carry your baby high up on your chest, so that they always feel your heartbeat.
Small and easy to use
Baby Carrier Mini is very easy to use, with just a few adjustable buckles. This means that you can quickly put it on, day or night, to comfort or lull your newborn to sleep. You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift out your sleeping newborn. The size and head support are fully adjustable, which means the baby carrier is easy to adapt as your newborn grows.
Supersoft and flexible
The supersoft fabrics of Baby Carrier Mini make it cosy for your newborn and comfy against their delicate skin. The baby carrier gently hugs your newborns back, legs and hips, and provides good support so that they sit in a comfy, ergonomic position. Through the fabric, you can feel your newborns position and the natural C curve of their back with your hands.
Unique baby carrier fabrics
The fabrics we use have been developed specifically for our baby carriers and are designed to suit newborn babies. Our mesh and jersey baby carriers are made of 3D fabrics that consist of three layers an inner layer, an outer layer and a middle layer. Instead of padding that might make the baby carrier too warm, the middle layer consists of a fine, single-fibre thread. This gives the baby carrier the stability of padding, yet ensures a very good air flow, so that it stays airy and cool when youre babywearing.
- 3D Jersey: Our newest and softest material is as snug as your comfiest T-shirt. The smooth, flexible fabric gently hugs your newborn when youre babywearing.
- 3D Mesh: Cool and airy mesh fabric, with an incredibly soft backing next to your newborns skin. The mesh fabric ensures a good air flow and dries fast after washing.
- Cotton: BCI-certified cotton thats slightly stretchy in the seat area, and satin woven to make it supersoft and comfy. A thin middle layer ensures a small, compact and flexible baby carrier.
Takes up very little space
Baby Carrier Mini is small and this makes it easy to pop in the changing bag or under the pram when youre not using it.
Sturdy, adjustable head support
Good head support is very important for a newborn baby and during the first five months until they can hold up their head unaided. Baby Carrier Mini has sturdy, adjustable head and neck support.
You keep your hands free
When you carry your newborn in a baby carrier, you keep your hands free for other things. Perfect when your newborn baby needs a lot of closeness.
Carry facing in or facing out on your front
Once your baby has grown a little larger, you can choose whether to carry them in the facing-in or facing-out position. When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they should be at least 5 months old.
New needs as your baby grows
Carrying comfort becomes increasingly important for you as your baby grows. Do you want to be able to carry your growing baby for longer sessions or on your back? Check out Baby Carrier One our best-selling ergonomic baby carrier with a waist belt and padded shoulder straps, more functions and back carrying for children up to 3 years.