Oeuf Perch Bunk Bed
Simple, Stunning, Modern and Timeless. The Perch bunk from the amazing team at Oeuf is one of our favourite bunk beds.
The elegant birch and white styling works equally well within a 1900c Villa or a 2020 Highrise Apartment and with the multiple configurations it is bound to fit almost any space.
Configured as a traditional bunk the Perch is a space saving superstar, or setup as an L-Shaped Bunk for an option to fit an unusual space. Or, set up the loft in one room and the lowline bed in another – perfect, 2 rooms done!
Team with a mini library, merlin dresser and toystore for a complete Oeuf Designer Look.
Please note stock now comes with matching white legs for lower bed (no longer Birch as pictured)
The elegant Oeuf Perch bunk bed is the perfect centerpiece for any child’s room.
• Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards
• CPSC recommends the top bunk for children 6 and older
• Easy to assemble
• Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk
• Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely attached on either side of the bed
• Optional guard rails for lower bunk will be available Fall 2011
• Lower than a conventional bunk bed, improving accessibility
• Loft and single bed can be separated at any point
• Sustainably produced in Europe
• Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
• Finishes are non toxic and free of VOC health hazards
• Made under European environmental standards
• Packaging made of recycled cardboard
• Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
• Top bunk mattress should be no more than 18cm thick
• Both upper and lower bunks take a standard single mattress (not included)
Bottom Bunk Security Rail – Sold Separately This security rail is a useful addition to the Perch Bunk Bed. The rail provides protection from night-time falls, which allows a a younger child to skip the toddler bed and move straight from a crib to the lower bunk of the Perch. The mattress for the lower bunk must be between 15-18cm when using the guard rail.
The elegant Perch bunk bed is the perfect centerpiece for any child's room. Its compact footprint leaves plenty of room for play and additional furnishings. The versatile Perch easily separates into a loft bed and a standalone twin, giving many configuration options.
Australian standards recommends the top bunk for children 9 and older. Weight limit for the top bunk is 115kg. Smart Design - Easy to assemble. Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk. Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely attached on either side of the bed. Optional guard rails for lower bunk available. Lower than a conventional bunk bed, improving accessibility. Loft and twin bed can be separated at any point.
Mattress - Both upper and lower bunks take a standard twin mattress 191cm L x 99cm W (not included). Top bunk mattress max 18cm thick.
Dimensions - 197cm W x 162.5cm H x 107.5cm D