Introducing the new Babyzen Yoyo² Stroller. The absolute must have stroller to make life as a parent as easy as possible.
What's are differences between Yoyo+ and Yoyo²?
- Reinforced frame with new weight capacity of 22kg - was 18kg
- New 4 wheel suspension
- New handlebar in premium faux leather
- New buckle design - easier to handle
- New adjustable strap
- New reversible backrest
- Weight: 6.2kg
- Weight capacity: 22kg
- Suitable from 6 months
- Suitable from newborn when adding a newborn nest(sold separately)
- All Babyzen products and accessories that fit the new Yoyo² also fit Yoyo+
- Cabin luggage? Standards may vary depending on the airline. However, dimensions of the folded Babyzen Yoyo² (52cm x 44cm x 18cm) are equal to or less than most airline cabin luggage allowance. It's highly recommended you carry your Babyzen Yoyo² in its travel bag(sold separately) or in the protective bag that comes with the Babyzen Yoyo².
- Folds and unfolds with one hand
- Can be carried over the shoulder
- Comfortable seat cushion
- 5 point harness
- Multi position reclining backrest
- Sun canopy with window
- Zipped back pocket to store essentials
- UPF50+ fabrics treated with waterproofing