This Sisi & Sash Australian Made Easy Breath Orthopaedic Hybrid Mattress is a Deluxe Air Ventilated Low Allergenic mattress which features tempered steel springs which offer firm support for your baby at rest. Poly support felt pads, Natural Latex Comfort Layer and finished in a Health Guard Treated Low Allergenic 100% pure Organic cotton fabric quilted cover. Health Guard creates a hygienic sleep surface, protecting the fabric from bacteria and mould.Piece of mind with a Life time warranty protects against manufacturing fault
Babies spend a fair amount of their first few years of life sleeping. A baby cot mattress should provide optimal support to protect the spinal column of your baby. The mattress should be firm to provide your baby with the necessary support and comfort. A test you should perform to see if the mattress is firm enough is to push your hand down on the mattress. If, when you remove your hand, you can see your handprint then the mattress is too soft. If you cannot see your handprint then the mattress is likely to be firm enough and safe for your baby. All Spinal Support Mattress are handmade in Australia and are designed and manufactured with your babies comfort, support & wellbeing in mind. Being a handmade mattress sizes are nominal and are subject to a tolerance of +/- 15mm
- Comfort & support - providing the right balance as your child grows
- Superior safety - tried & tested for optimal firmness in accordance with strict industry standards (AS/NZS 8811.1:2013)
- Ventilated - allowing for breathability, freshness & temperature regulation
- Allergen free - treated to prevent dust mites & bacterial growth
- Suitable for most cots - maximising safety & functionality with 110mm thickness
- Natural Organic Cotton cover - soft, breathable, zip-enclosed for easy removal, better for the planet & your child
- Mattress Maintenance
1. Regularly rotate the mattress: This helps distribute the wear and tear evenly and prevents the mattress from sagging in one area.
2. Use a mattress protector: A waterproof and breathable mattress protector can help prevent stains, spills, and dust mites from penetrating the mattress.
3. Keep the mattress clean: Vacuuming your mattress regularly can help remove dust, debris, and allergens. Avoid using harsh chemicals and instead spot clean with a mild detergent and warm water if needed.
4. Avoid bending or folding the mattress: This can damage the internal components and may void the warranty.
5. Use proper support: Ensure that the mattress is placed on a suitable and supportive foundation or bed frame. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines regarding suitable support options.
- Lifetime warranty - peace of mind guarantee
- Made in Australia
- Reducing the risk of S.I.D.S
- Put your baby on the back to sleep
- Make sure your baby’s head remains uncovered
- Use A firm, fitting mattress protector preferably Organic
- Position your baby’s feet at the bottom of the cot
- Tuck in your baby’s bed clothes securely
- Mattress Cover 3 Year Warranty
- Mattress Comfort Layer 5 Year Warranty
- Mattress Core Lifetime Warranty
Features : Has a Removable Machine Washable Organic Cotton Cover .